Purpose: Upkip Administration application is used for different configurations:
- To configure users and groups in Upkip
- To configure the organization structure as a tree starting with Factory, Departments, and Machines.
- To configure factory layout with machines
- To add a machine and configure its Properties, Tags, and Alarms
- Events configurations – used for triggering warnings, or notifications
- Warnings – configure different alarms, warnings, or notifications when some events occurred.
- Notifications – configure notifications to users’ emails, messages to users' Viber phone numbers, messages as SMS, and messages to Microsoft Teams channel.
- Gateways with Windows or Linux adapters
- Configured persister servers, analysis servers, and notification servers are visible
In the Upkip Administration the user can log with their Microsoft user account if configured with the role System Administrator or Organization Administrator.
- System Administrator – has full functionalities for different organizations
- Organization Administrator – has full functionalities for one organization