Precondition: To sign in Upkip Administration users have to be created in Azure Active Directory (AAD) in Azure tenant (with a valid Azure subscription) where the system is installed.
Created users in Azure are synchronized with the Upkip platform and are visible in the Upkip Administration users list.
In the Upkip Administration user can log with a Microsoft user account if has the role System administrator or Organization administrator. User with the role Manager sees only the menu Budget.
Navigate to the Upkip Administration login page.
Figure 1: Upkip Administration Login page
Click on the button Sign in with Microsoft. Enter Microsoft account user name and password.
- Upkip Administration Home page is opened.
On the page are visible configured organizations. Click on the Organization button.
- Upkip organization page is opened
Figure 2: Upkip Administration Home page
The main elements of the page are:
- Vertical menus (collapsible)
- An organization tree structure with factory, departments, and machines
- Factory floors layout with machines (Factory Layout is visualized in Upkip Visualization
To sign out from Upkip Administration click on the top right button.
- The user is logged out of Upkip Administration
Upkip Administration can be accessed by users with roles:
- System Administrator – has full functionalities for different organizations
- Organization Administrator – has full functionalities for one organization
- Manager – can access only menu Budget